Re: RFS: golang-github-jesseduffield-pty

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 08:32:01PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> up to now, I never did anything with packages that are built according to
> the new workflow. So can you please confirm that:
>  gbp clone <url>
>  gbp buildpackage --git-pbuilder
> is the way to go?

  gbp clone <url>
  uscan --force-download      # for downloading the upstream tarball
  gbp buildpackage --git-pbuilder

Additionally for ref, I uploaded the result at [1].

[1] http://paste.debian.net/1077489/

> Wouldn't it be good to have a "pristine-tar=false" in the debian/gbp.conf as
> well to override some global settings?

Correct. I knew that pristine-tar is implicitly false if no option is
provided, but I didn't noticed that this can be overwritten by global config.
I added "pristine-tar=False" to d/gbp.conf.

> Anyway, this package produced:
>   I: golang-github-jesseduffield-pty-dev: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
> It would be great if you could take care of this

Thanks, did improved the description.

>   Thorsten

Thank you for your careful review!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at https://jongmin.dev/pgp
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8