Re: Please upload golang-github-coreos-bbolt

uploaded, thanks for working on this!

-rt

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 3:45 AM Arnaud Rebillout <arnaud.rebillout@collabora.com> wrote:
  Dear Go team,

According to the announce at [1], etcd started to provide a go vanity
import path 'go.etc.io'. Consequently, some packages started using it.

I pushed a minor change to the packaging files of coreos-bbolt to add
this import path [2]. This is required to build docker 18.09.1.

Being a DM, I can't upload, please someone from the team upload! (cc
Anthony as he's the last one touching this package).

Thanks!

----

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/etcd-dev/pPZetu4Y8rs

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-coreos-bbolt