Re: Need review and upload: azure-sdk-for-go

Salut Arnaud!

On 19/11/2019 08:54, Arnaud Rebillout wrote:
> I pushed to Salsa a new version of the azure-sdk-for-go, as I need it to
> build the docker-registry package. I would need review and upload from
> someone from the Go team.

Thanks for working on this!

> The package azure-sdk-for-go is only used as a build dependency for
> docker-registry, restic and vuls. In this new version I greatly reduced
> the dependency graph by excluding the parts of the package that are not
> needed in Debian.

Prometheus is normally a reverse-dependency too, but in the last version
I had to disable Azure support because of how old this package was, and
I did not have the resources to upgrade it.

Could I ask you to also test with prometheus, disabling the
00-Disable_azure.patch patch?

I can't do it now, but I will take a look at the package as soon as I can.