rclone now supports symlinks (in experimental)
I've updated rclone to v1.47.
This version is particularly interesting since it now supports symlinks
I upgraded a handful of dependencies along the way to get a successful
build, uploaded to experimental. I haven't uploaded rclone itself yet
since golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient and
golang-github-koofr-go-koofrclient are now waiting in the NEW queue.
All packages involved are pushed to experimental branches in the salsa
I disabled new dlna server support by listing cmd/serve/dlna under
Files-Excluded in debian/copyright and using debian/watch (uscan by way
of gbp) to repackage without the directory. My go-fu was not strong
enough to disable with a simple patch in the code (when I tried it kept
giving errors). dlna can be reinstated once golang-github-anacrolix-dms
I upgraded golang-google-api to v0.1.0. v0.4.0 is actually available
now, but rclone lists v0.1.0 in its go.cmd and I didn't want trouble
with possible API breakage.
If you're an rclone user then please [build,] test and review.