Re: ITP: golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient-dev -- Go HTTP client

On 2019-05-04 14:16, Drew Parsons wrote:
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org>

* Package name    : golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient-dev
  Version         : 20180104.0378617
  Upstream Author : Koofr
* URL             : https://github.com/koofr/go-httpclient

Hi Go Team,

I messed up the Salsa repos for golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient and golang-github-koofr-go-koofrclient,
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-koofr-go-koofrclient

I can't push from my local repo.

I can see now I should have started with
  dh-make-golang create-salsa-project golang-github-koofr-go-httpclient
  dh-make-golang create-salsa-project golang-github-koofr-go-koofrclient

Can a Go Salsa master delete these 2 repos so I can start again, or otherwise fix the repos so I can upload?

Drew