Re: Updating golang packages

I pushed master branch myself just now -- it is so strange that `gbp
push` should be pushing master branch, right?
I have a log here showing that it did:
https://gist.github.com/suntong/6265f707c168404fa1146bbd48cfec4b#file-gbp-push-easygen-txt

Anyway, I build it again, and all seems OK to me:
http://paste.debian.net/1077879/

Could you check it for me again please?
Sorry for all the trouble.

thx