Re: statically-linked-binary error

* Tong Sun:

> Aren't all go built binaries are statically-linked-binary?
> Then why I'm getting the following error?

There are two different kinds of statically linked binaries: those
that link against glibc and those that do not.  Static linking against
glibc should really be avoided, particularly with Go, which only needs
it for functionality that is *broken* in a statically linked glibc.

Do you have a link to the binary in question?  Thanks.