Re: irtt, salsa and build depends on golang-go

Ok, I see now that gccgo is not used for amd64 builds, though they are dynamically linked. That leaves the question why I’m seeing this problem with a binary that came from Ubuntu 18.04, and not with binaries I compile. I guess that’s for me to figure out. :) Thanks for the help…

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=irtt&arch=amd64&ver=0.9.0-2%2Bb10&stamp=1548450975&raw=0