Re: [pkg-go] golang-github-spf13-pflag_1.0.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 2018-10-31 5:09 a.m., Félix Sipma wrote:
> On 2018-10-30 11:35-0400, Alexandre Viau wrote:
>> Are you sure that you didn't break the pristine-tar branch somehow?
>
> Damn it! As I had forgotten to pull before pushing the pristine-tar branch, I
> tried to rebase it, and git didn't complain, so I thought everything was OK. I
> tried to build it, and it worked, but of course I already had the tarball...
>
> Sorry for the mess. It's a shame there lacks a way to prevent these kinds of
> mistakes (maybe dgit does?), but never mind, I'll try to see how this can be
> fixed.

pristine-tar works by creating a delta file between the last and the new
tarball, it dosen't just commit the tarball on the branch, which would
take much more space.

Because of this, a rebase does not make sense as the diff will be broken.

You should just remove your commits and commit the tarball again.

Please test locally before pushing.

Cheers,

--
Alexandre Viau