Re: RFS (team upload): golang-github-flynn-archive-go-shlex 0.0~git20150515.0.3f9db97-4

Shengjing Zhu wrote on 28/08/2018:
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 11:07 PM Paride Legovini <pl@ninthfloor.org> wrote:
>>
>> Here is it:
>>
>> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-flynn-archive-go-shlex
>>
>> The main reason for this upload is fixing #904482.
>>

> As I can see the build result,
>
> ./usr/share/gocode/src/github.com/flynn-archive/go-shlex -> ../flynn/go-shlex
>
> the old directory switch to a symlinks now. That would be difficult
> for dpkg, you need dir_to_symlink from dpkg-maintscript-helper[1] to
> help the transition.
>
> But since the binary package name is still
> golang-github-flynn-archive-go-shlex-dev, I think the easiest way is
> to link flynn/go-shlex to flynn-archive/go-shlex, which keeps
> flynn-archive/go-shlex a directory.

Did so, thanks for spotting the issue. I made flynn/go-shlex the actual
directory as in my opinion the correct name of this Go package is
flynn/go-shlex; the -archive part is just a GitHub thing to signal that
the repository has been archived. But, as there is no practical
difference, I'm perfectly fine with leaving flynn-archive/go-shlex as
the real directory (and the first entry in XS-Go-Import-Path).

I pushed my changed.
The release was not tagged.

Paride