RFS: golang-github-git-lfs-gitobj

I know this was discussed this morning but I believe the conclusion was to not open up a separate RFS bug and to email the list.  If that’s wrong please correct me and I will do something different. :)  Could I please get a review of golang-github-git-lfs-gitobj?  ITP is https://bugs.debian.org/904788, package is at https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-git-lfs-gitobj.  This is a dependency of git-lfs.

Thanks!

Stephen