Re: Lintian: warn

On 28/12/18 1:53 pm, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
Hey,

thanks for working on the reopen packaging.

Lintian is a tool which detects when your package is violating Debian policy (see also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lintian).

In this case, you are including a binary program in your package, but not a corresponding man page. The fix is to author a man page and include it in the package.
Those two binary program that are causing problems are by default in the root folder . Moreover can you teach me how to add man-page to those two binary program which I didn't included in the package .
In the future, you can use lintian -i on your .changes file to get full explanations for the detected errors. Personally, I’m using this ~/.lintianrc: https://github.com/stapelberg/configfiles/blob/master/lintianrc
The logs of lintian -i <path to .changes file> are:

http://paste.debian.net/1057801/

Thanking You,
Aman Verma
(nightwarrior-xxx)