Request for review and help - golang-gopkg-data-dog-go-sqlmock.v1

Hello Team,
I am packaging an older version of sqlmock which is a dependency for
micro [1]
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=888813
I have prepared the initial packaging of it here [2]
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-gopkg-data-dog-go-sqlmock.v1
I am getting the following errors with lintian
----------------
W: golang-gopkg-data-dog-go-sqlmock.v1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/basic
W: golang-gopkg-data-dog-go-sqlmock.v1: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/blog
W: golang-gopkg-data-dog-go-sqlmock.v1: binary-without-manpage
usr/bin/orders
-----------
I tried writing an override file to get rid of these errors. but that
did not help. Sho

so I went on asking it on debian-mentors and a few people I know.

Based on my interactions, I have the following questions.

1. As you can see in the lintian errors, the binaries my package is
creating are called basic, blog and orders.
The names will conflict with some other packages. If I rename them to
something like sqlmock-basic and similar,
do I have to take care of the changed names for every package that
depends on it?

2. Should/Could I avoid building these binaries? they come from the
examples folder in the upstream source code.
I will need to understand the upstream source code in order to find
better answers to this question

-------
rajudev
https://rajudev.github.io