Re: packaging delve

There’s also sbuild, which is what the Debian builders are using (so you can be sure that your package actually works), and which should be reasonably easy to set up thanks to https://people.debian.org/~stapelberg//2018/03/19/sbuild-debian-developer-setup.html

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 6:56 PM Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult <info@metux.net> wrote:
On 30.11.18 21:48, Juan J. Natera wrote:

> I'm trying to target the same release where I am going to be using the> package, thus xenial, and I am going to use golang-1.10 from>
xenial-backports
In that case you'd need to add the xenial-backports repo to your build
chroot. Yep, configuring pbuilder isn't entirely trivial - that's why
I've written docker-buildpackage.

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult