Re: packaging delve

On 12/1/18 3:23 AM, Juan J. Natera wrote:
I started by running this:

dh-make-golang github.com/derekparker/delve -type program -git_revision tags/v1.1.0

It downloaded the code from the repo and created the debian/ directory inside it. It ignored my request to download a specific tag, even though I think I did follow the format specified by gitrevisions(7), also it ignored that I told it this is a program, not a library, but it did figure out that by itself.

You have to pass the arguments before the go package. Additionally, you don't need that `tags/` prefix. So this command-line will work:

  dh-make-golang -type program -git_revision v1.1.0 github.com/derekparker/delve

Good luck!

  Arnaud