Re: packaging delve

> It seems debuild replaces dh_make_golang in this case?

dh-make-golang creates the basic packaging code in ./debian (plus many
other nice functions). You will probably have to edit some by hand to
get anywhere.

debuild runs dpkg-buildpackage, which builds your package, and then
lintian, which tells you what you did wrong. :)

Please start with 'debuild -S -us' to see if you can get a source
package. The next step is 'dpkg -b -uc'. You can also run both
together with 'debuild -us -uc'. For other packaging questions
unrelated to golang, you will find a very patient and helpful forum at
#debian-mentors on IRC. Good luck!