Re: Initial push to salsa-project failed

In the log, you have a typo in this line:

$ git remote set-url origin salssa.debian.org:go-team/packages/golang-github-danverbraganza-varcaser.gits

(salssa → salsa)

Please retry without the typo. If it still doesn't work, are you sure that your SSH key is added to your user account in salsa?

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 5:04 AM Tong Sun <suntong001@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:47 PM Michael Stapelberg wrote:

> Can you reproduce this with the steps I listed?
>
> If yes, it might be a good idea to file a bug report against git-buildpackage.

Thanks a lot Michael for your help. I think we now have a case:

    gbp:debug: ['git', 'push', 'origin', 'tag',
'upstream/0.0_git20151108.ce61ec4', '--dry-run']

Could you confirm that indeed we have it first please?

The whole log is at
http://paste.debian.net/1053361/

thx

--