Intent to add some container tools to Debian

Hello there,

I plan to add some container tools to Debian below. There is a Ubuntu
PPA available to have peek but it may need lots of cleanup to unbundle
to fit into Debian policies.

https://launchpad.net/~projectatomic/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

Since I have just returned from tired from Debian 10-year ago, I would
appreciate if there are some pointers for best practices to get those
included in Debian unstable as soon as possible.

- https://github.com/containers/libpod
  libpod is a library used to create container pods.

- https://github.com/containers/skopeo
  skopeo is a command line utility that performs various operations
  on container images and image repositories.

- https://github.com/containers/container-selinux
  SELinux policy for Container Runtimes

- https://github.com/projectatomic/oci-systemd-hook
  OCI systemd hook enables users to run systemd in docker and OCI
  compatible runtimes such as runc without requiring --privileged flag

- https://github.com/containers/buildah
  Buildah - a tool that facilitates building Open Container Initiative
  (OCI) container images

- https://github.com/containers/storage
  storage is a Go library which aims to provide methods for storing
  filesystem layers, container images, and containers. A containers-storage
  CLI wrapper is also included for manual and scripting use.

   CAI Qian