RFS: packer/1.2.5+dfsg-1

Dear Go team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "packer",

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/packer

changelog since last upload:

  * New upstream version 1.2.5+dfsg (Closes: #877451)
  * d/control: add goxpath and govmomi
  * d/control: remove xmlpath.v2 from Build-Depends
  * d/control: change mailinglist, VCS, Standards-Version
  * d/compat: update to 11
  * d/rules: exclude disabled plugins
  * d/patches: refresh patches
    + temporarily disable azure arm plugin
    + also disable oneandone, ncloud, oracle-oci, oracle-classic,
      profitbricks, scaleway, triton for lacking dependencies.
  * d/examples: add ansible

BTW, do I need to submit this to sponsorship-requests package, to get a
BTS id, which also send mails to debian-mentors@lists.debian.org?