Re: Creating RFS bugs and maybe consider posting to the new ML

On शुक्रवार 27 जुल॰ 2018 02:20 अपराह्न, Alexandre Viau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your packaging work.
>
> I see that you have sent quite a number of RFS mails to the pkg-go
> mailing list.
Making the best use of DebCamp :)
48 hours of continuous sprint.

> I was wondering if you would consider creating actual RFS bugs so that
> the progress on those is easier to follow. There are quite a number of
> requests and I think that bugs will make it easier to follow.
Sending a single RFS mail on the mailing list has always been the way
for me.
But I can create RFS bugs if we really want to do it that way.
All the packages that me and Jongmin have sent RFS for are dependencies
of micro.
And there are some old RFS mails by Paride, which are both dependencies
of micro and browsh.
Should I create a single RFS bug listing all of them?
or should I create separate RFS bugs for all of them?

> I also notice that you are posting to the older pkg-go mailing list,
> maybe you should consider posting to both lists at the same time, or
> just to the new one.
Check, all new communications happen on the new mailing list from now on.
> I'll happily begin sponsoring if you start opening RFS bugs, and
> possibly provide a place where all bugs can be tracked. Maybe a snippet
> on salsa?
A snippet on salsa with a checklist for all dependencies would be fine?
or a salsa issue in the package repository?