Plans for remediation of CVE-2018-20796

Are there currently any plans to resolve CVE-2018-20796 within the Debian glibc package?

I am attempting to determine estimated remediation time (if any) to determine how to handle this CVE within my organization. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Related security tracker link: https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2018-20796

Thanks,

Matthew Newell | Software Engineer IV | Cerner Corporation

Office: 816.201.5431 | matthew.newell@cerner.com | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.