MLCC&IC | 33nF 50V X7R 0805 | KALIS

Title: MLCC&IC | 33nF 50V X7R 0805 | KALIS

Hello dear purchaser,
Good day. Are you busy today?

May I know do you have any components parts need to quote ? Try our best to support you.

We are major in​  MLCC for Murata,Samsung, Kemet, AVX, TDK,Yageo, Walsin,Vishay, Taiyo Yuden,Panasonic and IC for Microchip, ST, TI, ON, NXP, Infineon,Linear, Cypress, Xilinx and Altera.

Our advantage:
1. Do our best to Meet your TP
2. Short lead time within 3 days, some parts are long lead time
3. Free samples
If you are interested, pls feel free to contact me. Thank you.

( Motto:Not to find a reason for failure, to find a way to success. :))

Kindly Rgds,
Linn Chen

Comapny Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86 0755 28263297
Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112