From: Tammy Edwards
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 1:13 AM
To: 'debian-glibc@lists.debian.org'
Subject: Interior Designers Professionals Contacts

Hi,

I wanted to check if you’d be interested in acquiring Interior Designers Professionals Contacts for your marketing initiatives?

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the Counts and Pricing.

Note: We can help customize the list for any specific requirement based on your criteria.

Regards,
Tammy Edwards
Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject Line.