Import Export Trade database !

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

Greetings from Export Genius, India!

We are a market research company in international trade and business seeking trade information for export import around the globe.

We have real time updated database consisting information on Import, Export, Logistic companies, Production companies and Finance companies with an accuracy of 100% that can help boost your business to next level.

Our trade intelligence reports are based on shipping bill / bill of entry, invoices and other operational documents required in import-export business.

The importer / Exporter Company name along with Trade data can be arranged for the following countries.

South and North American Countries : Argentina, Venezuela, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, Costa-Rica, Panama, USA, Bolivia.
CIS countries : Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova
Asian Countries : India, China, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Vietnam, Turkey, Bangladesh
African Countries : Burundi, DR Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Botswana, Liberia

If interested in free demo for any of the above country’s import export data, kindly send email to surendra@exportgenius.in

Note: If you are not the concerned person kindly forward this mail to the respective person.

Thanks & Regards
Surendra Pratap Dubey
Business Development Officer
C-7/224-225, 3rd floor, Rohini Sector-7, New Delhi-110085, India
Mobile: +91-8586926564 || Tel. Ph. - +91-11-47048012 | Ext. no. 106 Skype: surendra@exportgenius.in

Export Genius