Great news for you! Your account: has been confirmed!

Title: Good news! Your account: has been accepted!

Dear member, glibc-maint@debian.org

Good update for you. Your application K6IMMT7C3W has been accepted!
Please review the details of the position Here

When I last checked there was only five positions available in your area so I suggest you apply now before all the positions are gone.

Best wishes,

William Banks

This is an automatic email, don't need to answer it. If you do not want to receive our mails click here: Unsubscribe.

horseshoe kidney displace