glibc and abi-compliance-checker break multiple KDE autopkgtests

Dear glibc, abi-compliance-checker and Qt/KDE maintainers,

With recent upload of glibc and abi-compliance-checker the autopkgtest
of libkf5calendarsupport, kf5-kdepim-apps-libs and akonadi-calendar
started to fail when run in testing with either glibc or
abi-compliance-checker from unstable. These autopkgtests all run
abi-compliance-checker and fail on it.

Currently these regressions are contributing to the delay of the
migration of glibc [1] and abi-compliance-checker [2] to testing. Could
you please help to investigate the situation? Normally I would file bugs
but because the similarity between the packages that fail for glibc and
abi-compliance-checker and the fact that three packages fail I fell back
to this e-mail, as it seems to be too much coincidence.

Feel free to ask help about the CI side of things from the Debian-CI
team (in CC).

More information about this e-mail can be found on
https://wiki.debian.org/ContinuousIntegration/RegressionEmailInformation

Paul

[1] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=glibc
[2] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=abi-compliance-checker