gnupg2 autopkgtest uses multi-arch which seems fragile

Hi gnupg2 maintainers, all,

I am investigating the autopkgtest regressions of glibc¹ (2 left after
some retries). I notice that gnupg2 fails (also in the retry) with the
error below. I don't fully understand yet, but I think this is due to
some requirement that only unstable can fulfill at the moment (also, the
test passes there). Because the autopkgtest of gnupg2 does this, the
regular fall-back isn't available and the test errors out.

Does anybody see what goes wrong? And how should this be solved? If not
I recommend to add a "flaky" restriction to the restrictions of the
autopktest of gnupg2 as it seems to me that this isn't suitable for
unstable-to-testing migration checks.

Paul

¹ https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=glibc

https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/amd64/g/gnupg2/580042/log.gz

or been moved out of Incoming.

 wine32:i386 : Depends: libc6:i386 (>= 2.17) but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libwine:i386 (= 3.0.2-1) but it is not going to
be installed
autopkgtest [04:35:17]: test gpgv-win32: -----------------------]