segfault in errx

Hi,

I recently learned that ul (from bsdmainutils) segfaults when run against the
attached file. Some debugging shows that the segfault happens when cleaning up
in errx():

michael@feivel:~$ ul ul.segf
ul: unknown escape sequence in input: 33, 135
Speicherzugriffsfehler

"Speicherzugriffsfehler" is the German translation for segfault and is left in
for a reason as I just found this:

michael@feivel:~$ LC_ALL=C ul ul.segf
ul: unknown escape sequence in input: 33, 135
michael@faievel:~$

Alas no segfault in C.

I have no idea where exactly the bug is in glibc, but you may.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org