Re: zynaddsubfx FTBFS on some archs

> On 15 June 2016 at 09:29, Jaromír Mikeš <mira.mikes@gmail.com> wrote:

>> while updating zynaddsubfx package FTBFS on some archs :(
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=zynaddsubfx&suite=unstable
>>
>> Does somebody have any idea how to fix it?
>
> Looks like a faulty libc header to me:
>
> In file included from /usr/include/features.h:385:0,
>                  from /usr/include/stdio.h:27,
>                  from /usr/include/FL/fl_utf8.h:33,
>                  from /usr/include/FL/Fl.H:30,
>                  from /«PKGBUILDDIR»/obj-arm-linux-gnueabi/src/UI/ADnoteUI.h:5,
>                  from
> /«PKGBUILDDIR»/obj-arm-linux-gnueabi/src/UI/ADnoteUI.cxx:3:
> /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabi/gnu/stubs.h:10:29: fatal error:
> gnu/stubs-hard.h: No such file or directory
>
> You could try asking the libc maintainers or the porters for any of those archs.

Hi glibc maintainers,

I am just updating zynaddsubfx package and it failed to build on some archs.
The problem looks like missing header stubs.h

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=zynaddsubfx&suite=unstable
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=zynaddsubfx&arch=armel&ver=2.5.4-1&stamp=1465977781

Can there be some problem with libc-dev on these archs?

best regards

mira