Locales question

Hi all,

I'm not sure who'd be the best people to talk to about locales, so feel free
pointing me to whoever it'd be. I just looked into some because of a bugreport
and found a inconsistencies.

A lot of locales (if not all) of countries that follow ISO 8601 have a comment saying:

% ISO 8601 conforming applications should use the values 7, 19971201 (a
% Monday), and 4 (Thursday), respectively.

However, the entry says

week    7;19971130;4

This may or may not have practical effects, but still is not consistent.

Also a lot of locales, at least all Arabic ones, lack the week entry completely.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org