Merging libnss-dns-udeb and libnss-files-udeb back into libc6-udeb

Hi,

For historical reason, disk space on boot floppies, the libnss_dns.so.2
and libnss_files.so.2 libraries are in separate udeb packages, namely
libnss-dns-udeb and libnss-files-udeb. This is not the case of the deb
package, where everything is in the libc6 package.

In practice these libraries are really small by nowadays standards (22kB
and 47kB uncompressed), and moreover libnss-dns-udeb is already included
in all images. In addition these libraries are tightly coupled to the
libresolv library which is in libc6-udeb. The recent CVE-2015-7547 has
shown that, and Ubuntu hit a bug by having the two out of sync in their
installer [1]. We would have got the same if debian-installer was pulling
its udeb from debian-security.

That's why I would like to propose to merge back libnss-dns-udeb and
libnss-files-udeb back into libc6-udeb. The idea is to make libc6-udeb
to provide them, it seems udpkg supports that. The only packages having
a dependency on libnss-files-udeb are espeakup-udeb, rdnssd-udeb,
open-iscsi and openssh-client-udeb, and none of them has a versioned
dependency. None of the udeb have a dependency on libnss-files-udeb.

Any opinion on that?

Thanks,
Aurelien

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/eglibc/+bug/1546459