Velis Media Cooperation ASE 15.

Hi Guys!

Hope you’re doing well,If we're not already doing business together, then it's time to make money !

Velis Media is an intl. ad network with more than 45 billion impressions for Web and Mobile and Videos on worldwide.

We’re looking for strong & long term partnership, we're looking for new partners to run our top exclusives and direct offers worldwide.

Also we're attending Affiliate Summit East NYC , so let's meet there!

Best

Johanna,

VELIS MEDIA

Johanna Cohn | Director of Business Development

Phone   +972-3-509-2832

Skype   Johanna.C.Velis

Linkedin:   Johanna Cohn