Implement a real-time school attendance system to raise student performance

Dear Educator,

As you are aware, student attendance is critical to the success of your school.   Lateness to school, lateness to class, and class cutting lower student performance.    Inaccurate attendance affects school funding and invites scrutiny.

Swipe K12 School Solutions sells products that integrate with your student information system and that provide innovative capabilities to increase your success.  These include Photo ID, student/staff arrival scanning, real time attendance emails and text messages to parents, and visitor sex offender screening.  Complete solutions start at just $1,999.

Let me know if I can send you more information and a formal quote for the 2014/2015 school year.   Below is a link to our website and our Facebook page,  which has several news videos that show our solution in action.   I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Phillip Lee
Swipe K12 School Solutions
800-613-5767x611
www.swipek12.net

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/swipek12

Swipe K12 School Solutions | 5632 Gunpowder Rd. | White Marsh | MD | 21162 | US