Hungarian date format

Hello,

I am a bit confused, what to do, but I suppose contacting You is a good start in solving my problem.

I've found a really annoying bug in the locales package. Actually I've came across the problem in Ubuntu 13.04, but I've checked, and it also affects Debian 6.0.7. I suppose it affects all Debian/Ubunut derivaties.

The bug itself is not very serious, but it's starting to hurt my eyes: The date and time formats for the hungarian locale are pretty messed up.

I am capable, and willing to fix the file(s), and send the corrected one(s) wherever it needs to be sent, but I am pretty much lost regarding the way this works.

I'll check the dictionary for the up to date rules for the date formatting, to be sure...

Please help me, or give me some pointers!

Best regards,
Daniel