Urgent Spanish translation update needed for tzdata

Hello,

The tzdata package just had an update that added a few strings (mostly
location names, nearly untranslatable but that may depend on
languages) to its debconf templates.

This update was targeted at wheezy and indeed entered it 2 days
ago...which in turn broke the 100% completeness we had for debconf
translations in 7 languages, including yours.

I just got an ACK by the release managers that a new upload by tzdata
maintainers (hello, Clint!) would be granted a freeze exception, in
order to complete localization.

Still, we can't do that without Spanish....

So, please update the attached file URGENTLY. Skipping the usual
review processes can be a good idea, mostly because the update is
trivial.

Many thanks in advance.