Processed: retitle

> package libc6
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'libc6'
Limit currently set to 'package':'libc6'

> retitle 549190 Please allow port to be specified for nameserver in resolv.conf
Bug #549190 [libc6] Please allow port to be specified for nameserver in
Changed Bug title to 'Please allow port to be specified for nameserver in resolv.conf' from 'Please allow port to be specified for nameserver in'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

549190: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=549190
Debian Bug Tracking System