New people always bring some new stories and impressions. So, I brought u some;)

Hi, darling! How are you? What's new?
I'm Dara.
So, I have not got any idea from what to start. Maybe from this...
One of my female friends demonstrated me your photos and I felt in love them very much!
I search for intelligent, sedate guy for for a very long time but there r tons of idiots who are just fucking and then leaving me.
I hope that you're from their quantity!
So, if you r a nice man then I wait for your answer.