Re: tzdata 2011m uploaded to lenny-volatile and squeeze

On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 21:27 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 07:22:37PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 05:39 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > > I have just uploaded tzdata 2011m to both lenny-volatile and squeeze.
[...]
> > I'm hoping to get the VUA for lenny released later tonight.  For
>
> Thanks.

As you may have noticed, this has now been done, as VUA 83-1.

> > squeeze, it appears that the ever-helpful queued on ftp-master ate the
> > upload, as the .orig.tar.gz was still in unchecked from the unstable
> > upload - it's not there now, so please could you re-upload?
> >

> I have just reuploaded it.

Thanks.  Everything went okay that time and the package is in p-u-NEW.
Unfortunately the timing means that the earliest we can accept it is now
the 01:52 dinstall and squeeze-updates then requires a further dinstall.

I'll aim to send the announcement mail before work tomorrow morning, and
get the package pushed to mirrors with the 07:52 dinstall.

Regards,

Adam