Re: libc6-dev-i386 missing file(s) again

Le 22/08/2011 00:25, Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:08:19AM +0200, François Revol wrote:
Hi,
I'm too lazy tonight to open a new bug, but the Haiku build on sid
fails again, this time on asm/errno.h which is not present
(removed?)
for -m32.

As a test case I suggest you set up an Haiku build system so you
don't end up removing files every week :P

No, nothing has been removed from the glibc package, this file belong to
the kernel package linux-libc-dev.

Oh geee, I got so used to it breaking I didn't check apt-file :P
Nevermind.

François.