Re: golang-go: compiler output triggers ld.so assertion (Assertion `nlist > 1' failed!)
- To: Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: golang-go: compiler output triggers ld.so assertion (Assertion `nlist > 1' failed!)
- From: Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:18:19 -0500
- Message-id: <20110429221819.GA5916@elie>
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTinREL3e2d915VoaZ_iRA-6n1pacwQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20110429075503.GA19706@elie> <BANLkTinREL3e2d915VoaZ_iRA-6n1pacwQ@mail.gmail.com>
Ondřej Surý wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 09:55, Jonathan Nieder <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> | $ ./6.out
>> | Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-deps.c: 626: _dl_map_object_deps: Assertion `nlist > 1' failed!
> Seems to be related to experimental libc6. It works on unstable
> systems with libc6 2.11.x.
Yep. The assertion was introduced in glibc commit 968dad0ab (Fix
ordering of DSO constructors and destructors., 2011-01-19), which
comes after the glibc-2.13 tag but seems to be part of libc6 in
I haven't looked closely enough at the context to see what the
assertion means, though.
See http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11724 for
Hope that helps,