Processed (with 5 errors): Outdated header file /usr/include/bits/sched.h for GNU/Hurd!?

> severity 527589 important
Bug #527589 [libc0.3-dev] libc0.3-dev: macros __CPU_ZERO_S, __CPU_SET_S etc. undefined  [hurd-i386]
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'

> Package: libc0.3-dev
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'libc0.3-dev'
Limit currently set to 'package':'libc0.3-dev'

> Tags: patch
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Version: 2.11.2-10
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> Looks like the GNU/Hurd header file /usr/include/bits/sched.h is
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> outdated compared to the GNU/Linux version. Attached is a diff between
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> the two files. The missing definitions of __CPU_ZERO_S and __CPU_SET_S
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

527589: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=527589
Debian Bug Tracking System