Re: squeeze upload for eglibc due to DSA-2122-2

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 21:35 +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I would like to make an upload of eglibc to address DSA-2122-2 (the
> first round of patches for the $ORIGIN/LD_AUDIT issue does not cover
> all corner cases, unfortunately).
[...]
> Should I push this through testing-security, testing-proposed-updates
> or unstable?  Have you got any preferences about version numbers?

t-p-u won't work, as the versions in testing and unstable are currently
in sync.  As this will need fixing in unstable anyway and there don't
seem to be any blockers, my preference would be to follow the normal
unstable upload and migration route.

Regards,

Adam