archive rebuild test for eglibc 2.11

Hi,

I did an archive rebuild to evaluate the impact of switching to eglibc 2.11
in unstable. The rebuild was done by using the experimental packages.

129 packages failed to build in the eglibc 2.11 chroot (and didn't fail
in the eglibc 2.10 chroot). 110 of them failed to build because of
dependency problems (because apt won't try to use experimental packages
like locales even if that's the correct way to satisfy the
dependencies). Full list of the 19 other packages:
  http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2010/03/16.eglibc/eglibc.txt
Logs:
  http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2010/03/16.eglibc/

Some of them are likely to be false positive caused by something else
(random failures, etc).

Conclusion: it doesn't seem like we will get a ton of glibc-related
FTBFS like the getline ones.