Re: Priorities

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 05:36:20PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> Hi
Hi,

> I'm back from vacation.
>
> I would like to make sure we focus on the priorities to get Squeeze out.
>
> >From a first look there are these things:
>
> - stop accepting new transitions and (help to) coordinate the
> outstanding ones

As explained on to the release team back in August, we really want to
see eglibc 2.11 in squeeze. We consider it ready (for quite some time
already), except on hppa where there are still regressions... I hope
they will be fixed soon.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73