Arm Cross compiling problem

I am trying to cross compile GLibc source code for ARM in Scratchbox .
I am getting the following error while configuring the source code.
I have created "glibc-build" folder inside the Glibc source code directory.

sbox-nag_ANDROID: ~/glibc-2.8/glibc-build] > ./../configure
--with-host=arm-linux --build=arm-linux --disable-sanity-checks
checking build system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnu
configure: running configure fragment for add-on libidn
configure: error: fragment must set $libc_add_on_canonical

Please tell me how to solve this issue related to "libc_add_on_canonical"