gconv-modules overwritten

Hello,

I develop a gconv module that I package as a .deb. Its installation
script (postinst) changes /usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules and
/usr/lib/gconv/gconv-modules.cache.

When libc6 is upgraded/reinstalled, the gconv-modules files are
overwritten and, consequently, my gconv module does not work any more.

Could you please advise me how to avoid this? Is there a way to
automatically trigger a dpkg-reconfigure of my package after each
libc6 is installation or modification of gconv-modules?

Thank you very much,
Sorin