libc6 conflicts with tzdata

Hello, GNU libc maintainers,

I'm reporting about depency problem with package libc6. I.e. it
requires tzdata package to be less than of version 2007k-1. But i use
sid and have version 2009m-1 of this package.

I wouldn't have problems with tzdata, but it is required by some Java
applications (e.g. freecol, which i play often).

These packages are maintained by you, so i considered to write this
report to you. Is there any solution to this package conflict?

I'll be glad for any kind of help you provide.

Best wishes and good luck.