Adding shs_CA to belocs-locales-data

Hi,

I've created a locale shs_CA for Secwepemctsin (Shuswap) in Canada it
has been committed upstream:

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/localedata/locales/shs_CA?cvsroot=glibc

I've also added a patch that add changes locale/iso-639.def and
localedata/SUPPORTED

On a related note.  I'm planning a cross country bike trip and am
planning to visit various Indigenous Communities across Canada to
write locales for their language and introduce people to the l10n
process in Debian and Free/Software World:

 * Mi'kmaq - mic
 * Innu Aimun - nsk
 * Maliseet
 * Mohawk
 * Oneida
 * Ojibway - oji

What would the best way to submit all of this work?  What important
things are there to consider when creating a locale?  I've just been
changing the LC_TIME and LC_ADDRESS sections.

-Neskie Manuel