PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY IF INTERESTED.

Dear Trusted Friend,

Greetings of the day to you, although you may be sceptical receiving this
email as we have not met before, I am Mr. Patrick K.W. Chan (Executive
Director and Chief Financial Officer) of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.,
nevertheless, I have a business proposition involving the sum of
US$24,500,000.00 {Twenty-Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars} in
my bank which I know will be of mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe
we can handle together, once we have a common understanding and mutual
cooperation in the execution of the modalities.

Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:

1. Full names,
2. Occupation,
3. Private phone number,
4. Current residential address.

Via this email address:-patrickchanpersonalmail@yahoo.com.hk

Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Mr.Patrick Chan.