Re: glibc 2.3.6.ds1-12

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 01:57:38AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 10:51:54AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 05:15:39PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>
> > >   We plan to upload a new glibc aiming at etch, version 2.3.6.ds1-12.
> > > Except for a minor (obvious) change to the changelog, the diff should be:
>
> > >   http://madism.org/~madcoder/pub/glibc_2.3.6.ds1-12.diff
>
> > >   Would it be ok ? If yes, we plan to upload it today or so.
>
> >   FYI the diff has been updated to the exact debdiff, and the libc has
> > just been uploaded to unstable.
>
> The sunrpc patch seems to have been included twice, once as
> any/cvs-sunrpc-xdrmem_setpos.diff and once as
> all/backport-sunrpc-xdrmem_setpos.diff?
>
> There's also a new patches/glob-test.diff that doesn't seem to be used
> anywhere.

  bleh, silly me, I built an unclean repo with two old patches that are
not commited to the svn but are in the diff.

   debian/patches/all/backport-sunrpc-xdrmem_setpos.diff
   debian/patches/glob-test.diff

  are "garbage" that are not referenced in any 'series' file and are not
used, it's an error indeed. I doubled checked that's the sole error it
seems.

> Unblocked, in any case.
 thanks

--